IGNORED

Where to go with this rusthole

Elliott000

Just a question on panel fitment guys since I'm new at this. I figure, that when I lay the new panel on to test fit I want it all to generally be touching if that makes sense. On the tabco quarter, I need to adjust the curve in the rear section because it stands about an inch off at the bottom vs touching up top. I can push it in but it makes the top want to pull away. Am I right that I'll want to work that bend so it basically fits flush all around?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I am not sure I would buy inner wheel wells if I was going to flair the car. I would want the flairs in hand and I might just extend the metal on out to the quarter. That way I can run big rubber without worrying about rubbing the wheel arch. I would cut the wheel arch up to clear the rubber but still be hidden by the wheel arch.

• Like 1

I wouldn't bother with the inner wheel arches. If you're going to flare your car, you can get by with using what's left on your car, and filling the gaps with sheet metal, most likely.

There's a great thread on HybridZ about mounting the ZG flares, but unfortunately it looks like the pics, at least on the first page, are all dead. Looks like there's a few left on the second page that might be useful, and maybe there's some more later in the thread. http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/47525-how-to-mount-them-there-zg-flares

Hey guys, im struggling with the decision to flange the panel or but weld it. I read so many opinions on each is messing with my head haha. If its flanged and tacked allover is it less likely to warp than if I were to butt weld it? As far as welding goes I'm comfortable for either or but I have had thoughts on what's my best method for cut and fit and then also if I butt weld and things start to contact eachother and want to pop if you know what I mean. Like th cut ends expand into the "gap" and then bow eachother out or slide past

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk