IGNORED

Where to go with this rusthole

Elliott000

23 minutes ago, Elliott000 said:

Team! I found mint fenders and buckets off a guy in Calgary, front valance pieces too.... Going to organize ajippi9when he's home Wednesday but here's a pic of em on the car. Same condition just parted his ride out. All steel no nonsense. Gunna cost a few bucks for the set but it's the best ill get I rekon! I'm getting a hood tomorrow locally because turns out mine has a pretty good twist to it and the nose is buggered hard to tell in pic but somebody went to town with a stud puller and shes rough on a few axis's. Almost there in terms of being able to dry fit all parts and spray epoxy! Screenshot_20181210-135552_Photos.jpeg20181210_133535.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

You will be dealing with a great guy, BTW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wheee! said:

Well, at least eight things in that photo are in my garage now... more that you can’t see!

Damn, that was a great car,  but I see Jim`s reason for doing it, I did it myself with an M6, although it was a difficult decision to make I was not going to give the car away for 30 cents on the dollar. Besides it is helping a few guys finish their cars.

• Like 1

Be careful... once you’ve entered the den of Datsun and worshipped at the altar of unobtainium, you become somewhat addicted to the source. One trip is never enough! [emoji1]
I'm addicted boys I sold my wheeling rig LOL. Focus on this, I probably have enough scratch now to get the necessary goodies I need plus shop for an rb25

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk