240z Radio Knobs - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z Radio Knobs

Featured Replies

Anyone have a source for radio knobs? Reproduction or otherwise. 

  • Author

Thank you. 

I have a box of plastic bits and pieces that has some knobs and a fuse block cover. Let me try to find it and I'll post up some pictures of what I have. It's 240 stuff too.

  • Author
6 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I have a box of plastic bits and pieces that has some knobs and a fuse block cover. Let me try to find it and I'll post up some pictures of what I have. It's 240 stuff too.

Thank you. Let me know. 

  • 1 year later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
On 4/1/2018 at 2:02 PM, siteunseen said:

I have a box of plastic bits and pieces that has some knobs and a fuse block cover. Let me try to find it and I'll post up some pictures of what I have. It's 240 stuff too.

@siteunseen  would you still have knobs?  I need 4 black ones.

Thanks!  I'll send you that set of Grose Jets I pulled from a 73 yesterday.  They soaked in vinegar this morning and I polished back to brass.  YOU are now the Grose Jet Resident Expert!

Here are what the knobs look like ?

 

 

knobs 2.jpg

knobs1.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.