240z Radio Knobs - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z Radio Knobs

Featured Replies

Looks cool. I've never seen it before.  Could be from a different region.

I'll PM you later today. BIG THANKS. Any parts you need?

Nope! All good here. Waiting on cooler weather to put my new valves in a set of float lids. I'll have 4 good lids to swap out and see which valves work best.

Hard to take apart a great running car at the moment. LOL

Oh yeah, mine had glass balls too! I think that's better from what I've read. Thanks again!!!

Edited by siteunseen

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.