IGNORED

Classic Z Car apparel

kmack

Hey, Mike...

Do you remember theses?  From way back in the day?

I still have mine!  Might not have the old Z, but still supporting the colors!

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/kmack72/240Z/IMG_22011_zpswwsymbcw.jpg

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/kmack72/240Z/IMG_22001_zps8ju1rtkr.jpg

These were the early ones that still had the old website on them (240Z.org).  

If I remember right, this was...what, 17-18 years ago?

kmack

• Like 1

I'm also still taking great care of my "240Z" t-shirt I got almost 20 years ago. 

It's not from this site, but it has the older, Series-1 emblem logos (the side ones that actually said "240-Z") on the front and back.

So, I kind of spent the day here at work not really working, and going thru some of my old posts, new posts, just general browsing around. 

Ran across this old post from the 2002 ZCON that was here in SA, TX.  This pics was taken when I was getting Mr. K to sign a couple of the Classic Z Car hats!

Pretty cool! Mr. K was one cool Kat!

Edited by kmack

• 2 months later...

Hey kmack!  Just saw this tonight.. oh boy do I remember those hats.  We sure have gone through a lot of 'projects' around the club haven't we?  I remember the day when we were also doing those cheap shirts from a company on the Internet.  The best projects were the real silk screened shirts and the embroidered hats like the one you've got.   I seem to remember we did women's panties and baby shirts too...  ;)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mike said:

I seem to remember we did women's panties and baby shirts too...  ;)

I have a vague recollection of that also!  But, alas, it's been a lot of years since those early days...

Speaking of "Classic Z Car" panties...   Did we ever get a photo put up in the Boobs thread with a pair of those displayed? ?

1 hour ago, kmack said:

I have a vague recollection of that also!  But, alas, it's been a lot of years since those early days...

Speaking of "Classic Z Car" panties...   Did we ever get a photo put up in the Boobs thread with a pair of those displayed? ?

There was a member in Europe who was going to give a pair to his GF for modeling.  But, that never transpired.  My GF at the time (remember Racegirl?) modeled hats and Tshirts, but, no panties on camera.  I saw them, but, wasn't allowed to take pictures.  :bunny:

100_0196.JPG

• Like 1