IGNORED

BRE Anti Roll Bar Kit

Woody928

Hi All,

I've seen mention in several places of a BRE anti roll bar kit for the rear of the 240Z which bolts on to the diff rather than involving drilling. Are these still available anywhere of are they a product of the past? 

I'm looking to upgrade both of the anti roll bars on my car and would ideally like a bolt on solution to go on my 09/70 240Z which has no mounting location on the rear. Does anyone have any suggestions other than the MSA kit?

Cheers

Edited by Woody928

^ If I recall correctly, that is how the Nissan Comp 23mm rear bar mounted on my 09/70 240Z as well.  Combined with the 22 mm Nissan Comp Bars, Nissan Comp Race springs and 3.9 gears, it made for a very quick Autocross car. I ran on Goodyear slicks in Mod Class. 

2 hours ago, Jarvo2 said:

Mine mounts to the bottom of the floor and I’m not sure if it’s mounted correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Without seeing it, sounds like its the set up where Datsun mounted their rear sway bars starting in 1973.

I have a Bob Sharp rear bar that mounts like that.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

I have looked at the Futofab option but have since been sold on the Suspension Technics setup. That seems the closest comparable product to the BRE option back in the day. I also may have a line on some EU/JDM factory bars which may be appropriate so following that up first. 

Much appreciated :D