Garage.JPG

Edited by Casey_z
    • Like 1

2 hours ago, joe newsom said:

My wife calls mine the other woman...

my other woman calls mine the other woman :D

beat that! LOL

• Haha 1

Man you guys have it great.  I don't have much room anymore.  We moved to the city so no more big garages.  One day I'll be back in the quiet country with a garage to "tinker" in...

My gf supports my habit. She goes to all of my races to help and be my spotter on the radio, helps at Carlisle's swap meet, goes to car shows, etc. Last year she bought a Citron yella 71 Challenger. She can drive a stick which is good since almost all of the cars are sticks.

Chuck

IMG_20170626_191515474.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

Guys, definitely some nice work areas. I'm lucky to have my space also. Nothing like going out to the garage and tinkering after a day in the office. Only thing I'm missing is a lift. I've done a lot of work in this garage over the years. Plan to do a lot more.

Bob

Sent from my N9132 using Classic Zcar Club mobile

20 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

I found some better shots. The left side of the building is a 4-stall barn for the horses. The first bay is the clean/paint bay, 2nd bay is a work bay and the others are the storage area. We store hay and the tractor on the far end. I'll putting in a 2-post lift in the work bay this year I hope. If anyone comes to the Carlisle Import show in May you're welcome to come down to check out the garage and cars. I probably have 10 or so Datsuns.

Chuck

5.jpg

4.jpg

17.jpg

My dream garage. 

This is a dream garage for me. I've done a lot of the work myself. Since that last picture was taken I've insulated the entire garage and added a mini split heat pump for the paint and work bays. I still have to pull lines for TV cable and internet and also run air lines. Probably add more LED lights, build more shelving... It never ends! It's been a great learning experience. I built 2 2'x8' workbenches with 9 sliding drawers each. I'd never done any of that before. This woodworking stuff is new to me. I'm in the garage almost every day. Today is my birthday so I'm leaving work early to go home and celebrate by working on the AAR! :-)

Chuck

• Like 3

Yeah, Happy birthday Chuck!

I think for a birthday present, you should let me take you out for a ride in the Pantara. You would have a great time, and I would be happy to suffer through it for your enjoyment.

29 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Yeah, Happy birthday Chuck!

I think for a birthday present, you should let me take you out for a ride in the Pantara. You would have a great time, and I would be happy to suffer through it for your enjoyment.

Thanks! Come over after the salt's off the roads and you can take it for a spin. But you can drive only one car! ;)

Chuck

Well, i can only look at your garages with envy. Mine is small cold and painted in some kind of "vomit green".

But at least there's a Datsun and some parts in there : )IMG_7900.JPG

• Like 2

Moelk, I will gladly trade you all my space for your beautiful Z, do we have a deal?LOL

8 hours ago, moelk said:

Well, i can only look at your garages with envy. Mine is small cold and painted in some kind of "vomit green".

But at least there's a Datsun and some parts in there : )IMG_7900.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grannyknot said:

Moelk, I will gladly trade you all my space for your beautiful Z, do we have a deal?LOL

I'll take that under consideration ; )

A little dark - a pano of my main garage.  It's a tight fit - the RX-7 has to be hand-parked.  If you zoom in and look closely, you'll see the front axle of the '71 240Z I'm currently bringing back to life on the carts between the Z-28 and the 'Vette.

IMG_2089.JPG

I was had to wait until I got home to upload picture of my workspace.  Never did figure how to did it from the phone.  Anyway here they are.

Second Pic.jpg

First Pic.jpg

Edited by Keepinit
    Updates