IGNORED

VINTAGE Z auction in JAPAN

kats

Hi everyone, thank you for all the input , I ran out of like buttons!

Did you read the description made by the auction organizer ? 

These Zs were bought by a gentleman ( we know the man is an owner of a car tuning and racing company ) who bought three Vintage Zs at the same time including the first car of this program.

The yellow car had a plan to be replaced by a RB 26 , but did not make it happen.

( I found English explanation is wrong, this car just had a plan , not replaced with a RB 26)

Everyone here can tell much more about the car , and check the description made by the auction organizer.

Kats

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 26th-Z said:

Thanks Jerry,

I don't recall seeing a key chain before.  Both cars are on the registry of Vintage Zs.  I have other photos of them when they were in the States.

Chris , pictures please ! I did not know the yellow car. The silver , maybe .

Also I did not know the key chain Jerry !

Kats

• Like 1

On 2017/12/25 at 5:00 AM, psdenno said:

First time I've seen a radio "delete" panel with storage cubby.  Interesting car.

Dennis

Hi Dennis, I saw some Vintage Zs have this pocket , this is a very rare item I think. It might be very limited application regards of the destination where no need a radio .

Even a basic model Fairlady-Z ( S30-S, std ) equipped with  a radio , however it does not have an auto tuning nor auto antenna.

The silver car has a replica face plate , sadly seeing no buttons . The pocket is much cooler I think.

Kats

IMG_4489.JPG

Chris, I have some question.

What is the first delivered  car of this program ? I red your book again and it says first car is " 1970 silver car" .

And please see the attached picture, this is a magazine "J's tipo " reported Vitage Z , it says " this is the first delivered car which was supposed to belong to a celebrity but cancelled  , then Mr. Hirano took it with two more Vintage Zs "

If this magazine is correct, is this the car which I saw and reported to the community back in the day ? I am talking about HLS30-13018

Kats

IMG_4519.JPG

IMG_4507.JPG