IGNORED

Looking for some nice 15x7 wheels for my 1972 240z, any recommendations?

jalexquijano

On 10/24/2017 at 10:04 PM, JeffB240z said:

Konig Rewinds
16x7 +0
Gunmetal

Tires
205/55-16

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Thanks. I just put 205/55-16 on my old school Enkei 92, 16x7 +0. 

My buddy just did 225/50-16 on Rotas but was worried about rubbing so he rolled his fenders. Didn't want to go through that and the .79 difference to wasn't worth that hassle, just in case. 

On 10/20/2017 at 12:44 PM, jalexquijano said:

not my style! Should i settle for 15 X 7?

I am also investigating wheels and have heard a variety of responses to this question. From what I can tell, 15x7 all around will fit with no clearance issues, but Hayashi recommended 6.5 in the front and others have said 8 will fit all around. I am going to stay with 7" or less in the front and might go as wide as 8" in the back, depending on the wheel I choose and the options available.

On 24/10/2017 at 9:04 PM, JeffB240z said:

Konig Rewinds
16x7 +0
Gunmetal

Tires
205/55-16

Sent from my SM-G955U using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Where are these wheels made? They look nice but i really prefer 15 x7. Streets in Panama are full of holes and cracks. I am looking for plug in type wheel that i dont require any mods to the stock brakes or drums.

Have you looked at the VTO Classic 8's? Futofab has a couple sizes. For 15x7, looks like you have to select the custom drilled option then specify 4x114.3. Or you can just choose their cheaper option and do the 15x6 +3, which would pretty much guarantee you no rubbing problems...ever...

http://www.futofab.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=5&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=72

Classic_8___15__4c6ea565506bf.png