I have no clue what this is - 510 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I have no clue what this is

Featured Replies

I’m planning on buy this 210 but looks like a 510? I haven’t really seen one or anything but I’m very hesitant because I google pictures for it but they don’t look it. IMG_0119.JPGIMG_0118.JPG

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Late 510's had 4 headlights. It's (they?) are 210's

11 hours ago, grannyknot said:

yuck yuck yuck

Eyesight...use it or lose it.

I'm on the losing side of 40 unfortunately.  :(

The "think positive" side is I don't have to clean my house/cars as much as my younger OCD days.

Edited by siteunseen

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Eyesight...use it or lose it.

That's one of my top 10 dumbest head scratchers right there.  I even laughed when I reread it just now. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.