IGNORED

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Home Built by Jeff

27 minutes ago, torynich said:

Hi Jeff, my son and I are still greatly enjoying your builds. One question though, after grinding on your rods to balance them are you planning on doing any kind of stress relief like polishing or bead blasting?

No, basically that is it for me. I am not too worried about the light sanding I have done, and I don't think I have made any crazy weak points to worry about. The engine is not going to be under a huge amount of stress anyway, as I will be running the factory rev limit.

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

Jeff, Did you put some sealant at the main rear cap parting lines? those side seals can leak if you don't add a little sealant in a couple of places. I may have missed it in the video

Yep. I briefly mentioned it, but I am following the book 'how to rebuild your L series engine' so hopefully it all goes together the way it should ?

• Like 2