IGNORED

Wishing I was at Z Con, but installed my seats and door panels

grishtxu

4 minutes ago, grishtxu said:

IMG_4308.JPG

I replaced my aftermarket seats with originals that I found-recovered them in leather with red contrast stitching. Then completely refurbished the door panels in leather with the red stitching and diamond pattern!

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Bring it out to Atlanta for ZCON next year. :) 

51 minutes ago, madkaw said:

Don't like driving in Atlanta , but at least is a doable trip !!

Most of the driving should be North of Atlanta in the I-85 corridor and towards the mountains. So you can avoid the worst of it...

1 hour ago, madkaw said:

Sweet - finally a fall festival type Z show!! Don't like driving in Atlanta , but at least is a doable trip !!

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I don't like driving in Atlanta, either.  LOL We selected the hotel because traveling to track day, autocross and mountain drives will be the opposite direction of traffic. It's Southern hospitality, sir. We take care of our guests.

By the way, let's get the maximum number of Steve's that we can recruit for ZCON 2018.

Edited by SteveJ

Just now, zKars said:

That's it. I'm bringing ever Jim I know. I may name my car Jim just to add another one!

I am up for the challenge! Bring it on! It's fun to have Canadians around. You guys are the polite version of Yankees to us Southerners. :)

• Like 1