IGNORED

240z Series-1 Hatch Duct Clips - $50/set

Hardway

All of the clips sets that have been purchased so far have been shipped out.  I have PM'd the buyers with their tracking numbers.  I realize many of you may not get around to installing them for awhile but when you do, please post up some pictures and feedback as I would love to see how they worked out for you.  Thank you again for your purchases and support.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2017 at 2:49 PM, Hardway said:

Gotcha!

No problem.  It is a $5 savings so $50 for the set.

Hardway, I'll have to catch up with you after the holidays (not sure if I want 2 or 3 sets).  I'm in Cedar Park...what part of town are you in?

15 minutes ago, texasz said:

Hardway, I'll have to catch up with you after the holidays (not sure if I want 2 or 3 sets).  I'm in Cedar Park...what part of town are you in?

I am in Hutto just around the corner from the high school off 79.  At the rate things are going I cannot hold any sets as I shipped off 6 more sets over the lunch hour and had someone else come by to pick up a set in person earlier this morning.  He was from Cedar Park too.  I would suggest buying 3 sets and then if you determine you only need 2 then I will simply give you your money back, no worries.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to give everyone an update.  Everything is now sold out on eBay.  I have 6 sets left.  If you need a set I recommend buying a set as I do not plan on having anymore made.  Thank you to everyone that have purchased a set and for your support.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let everyone know the final set of clips sold earlier today.  I would like to thank everyone who purchased a set and all of those who contributed to help make this happen.  Seeing that a few vendors purchased sets it is possible they may become available again from other sources.  This last run was my final run of them and will not be having anymore made.  I wish everyone the best with their projects! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

I do understand that this is an old tread but would anyone have one (1) clip somewhere waiting for a new owner?... something I can start form or maybe the technical drawing/specs of the clips?..

Anything would be appreciated thank you!

@ZCarFever  The clips are now available for $30/set from Zeddsaver.  He bought one of my sets and I am glad to see he is producing them and able to offer a better price.  I recommend you check him out and purchase a set from him.

https://www.zeddsaver.com/collections/miscellaneous-parts/products/datsun-240z-series-1-hatch-vent-clips-1

• Like 2