IGNORED

Striping - To do or not to do?

grishtxu

I had a red 240 with white interior and white rocker stripes.  Never seen black ones on a red car with black interior.  I really like the way mine looks.  Have you seen Zedy one's silver with black stripes?  It's in a current thread "msa flat black rewinds" I think that's the title?

Edited by siteunseen

Thanks for the comments!

I haven't lowered it. I recently purchased the car and I've been making some updates to it to get it as close to original as possible.

I saw a picture of a silver Z with the stripes and I thought it looked great. I'm not sure red is the right color to add the striping.

I'll check out the thread you referenced.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Here's a brighter shot of mine, I'm a bit of a show off. 8^)

$35 is what Zedy paid for his a few weeks ago. Mine are from 1972's sport package with the spoilers, dealer add on. And the original bumpers with the black rubber.  In my signature picture I have the solid chrome bumpers from futofab.com, no rubber.

DSC00507.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...