IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

3 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

I have no idea. I was just jokingly poking the nest and trying to stir up trouble between dissenting exhaust system manufacturers camps.   :P

I'm not dissenting :mellow:, just always curious to see and hear of other choices - still a big advantage buying from me is that.....I'm here - you can talk, ask questions, get measurements (get replacement parts if needed) - gotta be better than buying blind from a 'but it now' site !

Zer ingleez-man comprendo 'ball-park figure' :D

Full Race or Race Sport Header (and a muffler inside if chosen because it's in the same weight and volume band) = $175

Full Race or Race Sport Header and line = $215

Street Sport Header (and a muffler inside if chosen because it's in the same weight and volume band) = $145

Street Sport Header and line = $190

For those who've paid more before - I've been hunting for ages to get better deals and its finally paid off.

7 hours ago, madkaw said:

Dual system is just a waste . All that extra weight and the extra noise . All the pages of data I've read show without question that single exhaust is the best for power .

Pop back to 1969 and tell Nissan what a big mistake they are making...

5 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

That is both tires chirping by the way:)

i have fun with this subject because I caught a lot of crap for doing all the work making duals . Everyone had an opinion but no hard data on what exhaust is better. To me, there's no comparison as far as sound , but that's my opinion and taste . I'd do it again

2 hours ago, Sean Dezart said:

Zer ingleez-man comprendo 'ball-park figure' :D

Full Race or Race Sport Header (and a muffler inside if chosen because it's in the same weight and volume band) = $175

Full Race or Race Sport Header and line = $215

Street Sport Header (and a muffler inside if chosen because it's in the same weight and volume band) = $145

Street Sport Header and line = $190

For those who've paid more before - I've been hunting for ages to get better deals and its finally paid off.

Thanks!  And WOW, that is VERY reasonable!!  

• Like 1