front parking lights, 
carbs, 
door panels 
Door handles, 
seats, 
tail lights 
bumpers front and back.

Can you help?

Some rust, but I've seen worse. I have a few British cars. Worse rust is the floor boards and passenger side front rail. It has no interior at all except for the dash, but of corse that is all cracked up. I live in Hanover, Pa. Love to locate some 240zers nearby!

thanks Jeff 

I have a set of freshly rebuilt carbs. My friend built them as spares for his race car and then realized that in 30 years of racing he's never had them fail so they're up for sale. $275

I should have a hood hinge, door handles and bumpers. How nice do the door handles and bumpers need to be? FutoFab sells really nice new bumpers.

If you want to see the stuff I'm located in Greencastle, PA.

Chuck

12 minutes ago, JSM said:

You need inside door handles? What's wrong with your tail lights?

welcome to the fun!!

Yes I need door panels and hardware. My drives tail light's chrome strip is bad. My goal is get it to a driver and then take my time finding remaining items and cleaning up. I do need floor boards any suggestions?