IGNORED

is it worth it?

Jake54

Decent cars at decent prices go very fast these days.  Especially on places like CL. 

When I was looking I would see a Z on CL and send an email or text. Almost every time it was already sold or they never responded. The one I have now, When I called I was told it was sold and someone was coming to pick it up.  I mentioned that if the deal fell through to give me a call.  Well, The deal fell through and the guy actually called me back the next week. I hightailed it two hrs. away from me and looked it over (winced a little bit when I saw the floor pans), negotiated the price and bought it.

The point is, while emailing and texting are great and all, They are too slow.  When possible, voice calling gives gives an edge in my book.  My advice, file it accordingly….

On ‎26‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 0:07 AM, Jake54 said:

Hey guys I'm brand new to the forums. I've been wanting to get an S30 for a while now just haven't been able to find one for the right price. I just wanted to get your opinions on this car I'm looking at. Looking at the add he obviously doesn't like people asking about rust on his car but says the frame is good and the car will run. Is it worth it? Body work and stuff I can deal with I just don't know how much structural damage there might be without actually getting to look at it myself and I'm pretty far away from where he is at. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5623188033.html

That one is shot, please leave it there, it's rotten all over. It's a good one for parts.

But the million dollar question here is what in your opinion is the right one for the right price ?! Good ones ( for restoration ) start between 10/15k these days.