'71 240Z 4bolt Hitachi SU carbs and E46 manifold - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

'71 240Z 4bolt Hitachi SU carbs and E46 manifold

Featured Replies

Carbs and manifold removed from strong running 240Z and stored with all openings taped shut, in plastic, inside garage in dry climate. No problems when removed from car that was totaled.

Make me an offer.

CIMG2866.JPG

CIMG2867.JPG

CIMG2868.JPG

  • Author

Thanks for the offer but was hoping to get over 200.  Maybe I should put it on Ebay?

No problem, just remember, you'll have 10% or more ebay fees plus 3% paypal fees on top of your sales + shipping price.  My offer still stands if you change your mind.

Your other option is to fully rebuild them & sell them for around $650-$800 depending on how nice they look.  Here's what I turn cores into... http://jarvas240z.blogspot.com/2015/10/240z-round-top-carburetor-kit-for-sale.html

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
54 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I like the vacuum gauge on there.  Going to get one for mine. :)

I just got a cheap one from ebay & it works great for tuning (plus all of my friends have no clue what it is & think it makes the car go faster).  I did end up re-tapping the balance tube to allow for this to mount on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30-0-HG-PRM-Vacuum-Gauge-2-5-Inch-Stainless-Steel-Case-Brass-1-4-NPT-Back-NIB-/251636710308?hash=item3a96b77ba4

Z Therapy buys cores at times, and for what you have there it should end up at about $200 - $250. You have to pay the shipping to get them to ZT.

Just an option........

  • 1 month later...

Nice carbs. Are you still selling them?

  • Author

Thanks for asking but I just sold them.  I do have some round top 3 tab carbs and manifold from a later model which I would sell for $220 plus shipping.

Edited by ggig2000z
add more comment

Can you post some pictures? I'm looking for a working set to be back up in case the set I'm rebuilding failed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.