IGNORED

hay 2many and ed snow

beandip

:classic: :stupid: what the hell , it's supposed to snow above 1000' tonight , and when you live in the hills and start at 500' well! April !!! O ' Well globel warming or something, I dont seem to have cancer as far as the tests go so far , as of yesterday, and our troups found the young POW and she is alive and are guys are kicking butt. It looks like my Z is finely coming togither , and all seems good in my neighborhood, good lord willing and the creek dont rise , summer is just around the corner. ROFL I have alot to be thankful for and I pray our troops are going to be done soon and coming home , and these people will be free to live like humans. I have never experienced it first hand , only through my father and brothers, I spent 22 yrs as a fireman in LA , not even close, but after 20 yrs past I still have night mares, on a weekly basis. I cannot imagin what something like viet nam or iraq is like to cope with. Bless our troops. Lets get this over.

Well, maybe it was last month. But now it's just plain old cold. We did have a nice start to spring a couple of weeks ago. I'm talking all the way up to 60 degrees F. Break out the shorts & T-shirts. Now it's back to the cold. Today was a high of 38. I tell you what I need some sunshine. I've got my car stripped down and I don't want to work on her because it's too cold in the garage. Soon...

I too am hoping for a quick resolution to the war. Maybe I'm being selfish but I'm getting pretty tired of working 12hrs a day 6 days a week. :mad:

I thought I went through this already during Gulf war I. Now I'm not in the military anymore and I'm working just as much. Oh well.

Gary how about some pics.:classic:

:classic: ROFLLOL

Oh, you poor buggers !!!!!!

Here in God's country it has been averaging around 28--32 C for the past few weeks.

Summer it can get up to 40C plus but is usuall around the 35C mark.

The beaches are packed with Kylie Minogue lookalikes all year round. (When the water gets a bit cool for the Queenslanders we don't worry 'cause the Victorians come up here for the winter)

I don't REALY mean to be cruel but,

EAT YA HEARTS OUT.

Rick.

Come on, stop exagerating. You wouldn't have coined the phrase "feral women" unless there were a few dreadnaughts around to abuse your eyes with. Also, your sampling area(the beach) biases your outlook. I used to live at the beach in southern California and the scenery was so good I felt like a blind dog in a meat house.

Well, we had 78 Friday, then woke up to snow on Saturday with about 4 inches total and more flurries Sunday. Yesterday it was 81 and today is supposed to be even warmer.... This weekend is supposed to be back in the 50's for a high...

Wish someone would quit playing with that thermostat....:angry:LOL

ROFLLOL LOL ROFL

Hey there Alfa, I think you're right. Tanny SOUNDS jealous.

Tanny, I have no doubt that we do have "Ferals" on the beaches BUT, when they strip down to their bikinis, WHO CARES that they're feral.

I suppose there MIGHT be the odd unattractive female, but who notices them, I sure don't.

Am I a male chauvenist pig???

BLOODY OATH I AM, OINK OINK.

Rick

Bombing 82 degrees here at 0700 in the morning. Where? On a Navy ship coming home after a good a** kicking with some

T-hawks.....Been gone over 8 months and can't wait to ride my Z and looks like I will make it to the West Coast Natl this year. Now will the politician mess up the post war govt in Iraqi?

LOLROFLLOLROFL

Well, Tanny, at least you can console yourself by looking forward to the coming of summer.

Am I correct in guessing that the "Co" in your address is for Colorado?????????? If so, I was under the impression that the mountains and countryside is rather spectacular in summer.

I suppose you would not exactly be within walking distance of a beach though, would you ?????? (I'm a sarcastic B sometimes).

Rick.

Yeah, I live in Colorado and the mountains are a pretty sight, and my house, which is situated in pinion pine and juniper, overlooks a river. Beautiful area, but the cold and snow can get old about this time of year. I guess it makes me appreciate the great days of summer and fall all that much more(at least that's how I console myself during winter). I do miss my old stomping grounds around southern California, where it hardly ever got below 60 F, and cars and women always look clean and beautiful. However, the crowds and smog just became too extreme so I moved to Durango, Colorado. Haven't regretted it. Too much.