hay 2many and ed snow - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

hay 2many and ed snow

Featured Replies

:sick: :sick:

Tanny, I'm with you ref crowds. Can't stand them. I keep checking my back.

In my neck of the woods, during winter it often gets down to 2 or 3 degrees C but thankfully the winters are not anywhere as severe as yours.

I know what it is to shovel snow, spent three years in the ski resort town of Thredbo which is in the Snowy mountains of New South Wales, close to the Victorian border.

I sincerely hope you have a woman who likes to cuddle on cold nights, if not, keep the hot water bottle handy.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.