IGNORED

3 fairladys rotting in the japan jungle

hr369

There are three cars listed in the auction description. One is (clearly!) a 2-seater made before the end of 1973, and the other two - a 2-seater and a 2/2 - are listed as 1973 and 1974 respectively. The photos appear to confirm this. Do you think the description is incorrect?

A 180kph speedo could easily be from an S30-series Z. Do you think it isn't?

You sure like to argue your point. Fact is you can't tell if a car is a s31 just from a picture.  The answer is either yes or no.

A 180kph speedo could easily be from an S30-series Z. Do you think it isn't?

He was parting out the car and sold me the seatbelts also. They have a date of 1977.

There have been other auctions too with the wrong description. My favorite was the LD28 crank.

Everyone cancelled their bids when he replied to the question if there was a V07 stamped on it.

And yes... you can probably say that not all V07's had that stamping LOL

日本のものは見た目は同じだが、違う。 emptor cavete

Edited by hr369

You sure like to argue your point. Fact is you can't tell if a car is a s31 just from a picture.  The answer is either yes or no.

If I know I'm right I'll stand fast. Fact is I can tell if a car is an S31 just from a picture, but it depends on the picture. So the answer is both yes and no.

I don't know what point you are trying to make here. The auction description is fairly clear, and at least clear enough to establish that none of the three cars is an S31. If you remember, it was you who brought the term 'S31' into the topic - despite you not really knowing what it meant or what it was applied to. Hopefully you know a little more now?

Here's a photo of an S31 dashboard, showing its 180km/h speedometer in situ:

post-1359-0-48729600-1449825987_thumb.jp