IGNORED

Current Coilover Options For 280Z's

Smithwicks

I'm doing coilovers right now. I went with the T3 ones that are pre-fabbed. It is a TON of work though so buckle down for a project if you're planning on going that route. The front ones are fairly straightforward and easy, but the rear ones are a pain. It's more of dissembling the old parts but in the end it should be worth it!

• Like 1

Every single nut bolt and component is coming off my car so the work is there regardless.

A review of your finished would be great! A friend of mine is going T3 with his 280 as well, but his is a performance build. Mine is more of a resto-mod. Coilovers now gives me more options later after the car is restored. I have two motors and the first is a stock build, the second will be more performance oriented. Going coilovers now will be a benefit later.

The JPN Garage solution looks elegant and more than enough for me. Hazmatt did a great job with his...

Sent from my iPizzle ringy dingy device....