IGNORED

My Z - Murphys Law

Datzun76

:tapemouth :tapemouth :tapemouth

Hey there Tanny,

What REALLY had me plenty worried was that the worst cut was on the INSIDE of my right wrist.

Not being in a position to actually SEE my wrist I was expecting to see copious amounts of blood to begin flowing down my arm. Every time I would move my hand I could feel the cut go just a little bit deeper. Not a very nice feeling to have.

As I said before, what REALLY hurt was asking "She Who Can Do Three Things At Once" to help. What a blow to my superior male pride when she simply reached in with her dainty little paws, screwed it in finger tight and then added insult to injury by wielding the spanner with dextrous ease then, to top it all off, glanced at my poor lacerated wrist and walked off chuckling merrily to herself without as much as a touch of sympathy for me.

Such CRUELTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the saying goes, DEADLIER THAN THE MALE.

Rick.

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Naaaa, Gunner rob, we don't expect that sort of thing from each other.

Building a greenhouse for her tender little plants that don't like sunshine was ALL my idea.

So was washing her car for her, and my doing the washing and wiping up. All my own idea.

You believe me, doncha.

Rick.

Originally posted by GunnerRob

Someone a long time ago asked me, 'how long do you plan to keep that car'? My reply was, 'as long as I can still get parts for it'!

I just had to say that I like that comment. I'd like to think that applies to me as well.:classic:

Time will tell...