IGNORED

Panasport rims

bigd652

Can somebody please tell me the best place to get these rims in the states? And about how much they are if any one in the states has bought them? Looking for 15x7 I think... Are the rims that are on a 76z 14x6 or 14x7?... The tire size on my z now is 205/70/R14.......

MSA has them, or you could try Paul Spruell Alfa, I can try to find a few more suppliers but the prices aren't going to be cheap for 15x7's. You might figure about 200 each...:cross-eye

If you use the search function for Panasports, you might find a fe more threads with links to suppliers.

Stock wheels on the 280 should be 14x6.

Thanks....just the sound of the post was like you had a picture or meant to have had a picture displayed...

BTW...do you know how much and where I can get these in Melbourne, Australia?:classic:

Nice rims!

Cheers ppl!!!

Hi Leeroy,

There are no Panasport dealers in Australia, but you can still buy them from MSA - freight will be a bit of a killer....

Also, if you want RS-Watanabe F8's (the original 8-spoke racing rim) they will set you back around $600AUD each + $600AUD for freight from Japan. Do a search on 'Watanabe' to get info from older threads on the topic.

The closest local equivalent is the Performance Superlite - but they are 10 spoke (I have a set of 15x7's Superlites on my car).

I just saw some on eBay earlier today. I'd include the link but I scanned through over a dozen pages of search matches so I do not know how long it would take me to find again.

[EDIT]

Ok that was easier than I thought. Click here for the search: http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&from=R7&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=240z+panasport&query2=240z+panasport&search_option=1&srchdesc=y&exclude=&category0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

I have been shopping for these, too. I have seen several replies saying that you can get these from MSA. That is true, but, FWIW, I tried to get a set of 15X7 from MSA last week and they told me that it would take a couple of months! I reccomend you contact Les at Classic Datsun. http://classicdatsun.com He'll do you right (right now....not two months from now.) That's what I did and I'm rolling on my new Pana's!

Cary

The problem with Compomotive ML's & the Performance Superlites is that they only go up to 15" dia. (which is fine for a Z).

But if you want larger, Panasports are avavilable in 16" as are the RS-F8's.