IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

I am getting ready to build a rotisserie may I ask on your rotisserie what the distance is from the top of your horizontal front/rear to the lower side of the pivot? Are you using the bumper mounts at both ends? Any drop from the pivot or just straight? 

Thank you

This is a dead simple rotisserie. No drop or balance, just a welded angle iron beast bolted to the bumper mounts. Front is bolted to the 76 shock mounts and the rear is bolted to the bottom valance bumper mounts as used by the 240’s. I welded in the openings from the rear bumper shock mounts.
I will get some measurements for you.

Looking great! Hopefully you won't have any issues with the vinyl kit over those rear shock towers, mine were so tight that I ripped one and I didn't have any sound deadening material on them. Hope all is well!

No issue as I am going carpet over the towers and wheel humps!
  • Like 1

I am getting ready to build a rotisserie may I ask on your rotisserie what the distance is from the top of your horizontal front/rear to the lower side of the pivot? Are you using the bumper mounts at both ends? Any drop from the pivot or just straight? 
Thank you

50” from floor to pivot point.
IMG_0980.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG

The ceiling is only 8’ so it’s tight. But it works!