IGNORED

Most Expensive Z So Far

olzed

It doesn't say it's for sale, or that it was purchased for that, it's just a number picked from somewhere. Plus it's shown in an online men's fashion magazine. Not sure that it counts!

I crossed this car when I bought my datsun, it came up while researching some parts. It was for sale at 190K when I saw it, and I laughed. So, I think it should count.

Buy it now price is 130k

Maybe he revised it. I seen 120K.

FYI... the yellow SR20DET 240Z sold for about $50K to a buyer in the UAE. I built him a new differential, a new suspension, and sold him a OSG clutch system because what was on the car was improperly installed/setup. It looked good but drove like crap.

The most expensive S30 has sold north of $250K. None of the cars listed here will break the $100K mark.

Edited by John Coffey

FYI... the yellow SR20DET 240Z sold for about $50K to a buyer in the UAE. I built him a new differential, a new suspension, and sold him a OSG clutch system because what was on the car was improperly installed/setup. It looked good but drove like crap.

Any photos you can share?

The most expensive S30 has sold north of $250K. None of the cars listed here will break the $100K mark.

Would love some details on this one, or links if you've got 'em.

IMO , Having these type of Z' s expose at that coin will spark more interest on these cars from the Orient , they are demanding

more money as they are getting scarce and is evident that good specimens are going overseas.

"The Orient".

That'll be the place where these things were actually made, and where they already have the "Most Expensive Zs So Far", no?

These cars where made in JAPAN , in most maps that is the ORIENT . post-30562-14150829610213_thumb.png

Edited by Z fan