300ZX Engine Builder - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

300ZX Engine Builder

Featured Replies

Anyone know a specialty shop to mod up a normally aspirated 1990 300ZX on the East Coast? Something like a Stillen, but on this side of the country.

Guy---

Try to contact Bernie thru TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum or e-mail him

contact info:

Screen Name: Bernie (NoVA)

Real Name: Bernie Bilski

Phone: Please Email

Location: Alexandria, VA 22306 USA

E-mail: berniebilski@cox.net

If anyone around you (Northern VA) can hook you up, Bernie probably will know who to send you to.

A very well respected TT and N/A guru.

HTH

Jim D.

"Zup"

  • Author

Thanks Jim for the lead.......

  • Author

No Blue.....I've owned this car for 20 years. A low mileage 1990 300ZX in silver. A really nice car. Just toying with the idea of adding a little zip.....and I know nothing about working on fuel injection cars.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

There used to be a shop close to 95 in the Baltimore area (north of Baltimore?) that specialized in 300ZX stuff. I can't remember the name though, so I know that doesn't do you much good. :stupid: But as mentioned above, Bernie should be able to hook you up.

I sold my 94 to buy my 77.

  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry Mike......Just saw your post. No I didnt. It's a beautiful car, but low prices on the Z32's keep me from selling it. The nice only bring 7 to 10 grand. Hardly worth selling at that price, and I can't work on anything but the old Z's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.