• USA - Northeast
    • USA - West coast
    • Canada
    • Australlia - East
    • Australlia - West
    • Europe
    • Other

• 7 months later...

Ligonier Indiana, I think I own the only Z. Road salt killed them all 20 years ago. You go to a pick and pull around here and you have to show them a picture, then they laugh and say "you still got one of those!!!" I've also heard " never heard of them" show them the picture and they never seen one either.... Why are all the parts I want in CA and no one wants to ship!

One of the 'European' contingent here. Although I think the rest of Europe would agree that the UK is not really part of Europe after all :classic:

I'm close to the South Coast of the UK, but far enough away to avoid the salt air. Only 150-200 240z's left in the whole of the UK and so I tend to see one about every 2 years or so unless I go to a club meet:cry:

I just included the UK with Europe because of goeographical size.

The same goes for Australia...even though South Australia covers the Discovery Bay area I meant to include it with the Victoria area because of not many large cities in the south west, vs. the city of Perth in the West. Sorry ...Australia is hard to break up by populated areas.

Bill:dead:

LOL :classic: LOL :classic:

Come, come, now Alan, you'll have our septic tank friends thinking that we all play arial ping pong.

You neglected to mention Rugby and League.

You mentioned the rivalry between South Aus. and Victoria but what about the State of Origin series between Queensland and New South Wales. You put cane toads and cockroaches together on the footy field and sparks fly.

It's all referred to as FOOTY.

Rick.

• 3 months later...

Billcapp, sorry about that. I voted but forgot to post!

I'm in Ventura, Ca. Soon to be Las Vegas, I hope. For those of you who don't know where Ventura is, it's 60 miles (132 km) north of Los Angeles on the coast. Nice town but too expensive to live in. And too many "Environmental Nazis".

• 2 months later...