Location Poll - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Location Poll

Where do you reside 203 members have voted

  1. 1. Where do you reside

    • USA - East Coast
      24%
      49
    • USA - Midwest
      15%
      31
    • USA - Northeast
      2%
      5
    • USA - West coast
      27%
      56
    • Canada
      3%
      7
    • Australlia - East
      14%
      29
    • Australlia - West
      2%
      6
    • Europe
      6%
      14
    • Other
      2%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How about a poll about which state/ country you live in to see where the spread is....

i think im either movin to f'in florida, california or somewhere warm im tired of snow:sick:

The wonderful Arizona Desert......... But I get the feeling we'll be headed back to the Southeast in the next year or so.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Colorado - Rocky mountain high! I'm voting myself into the west coast. I'm kind of in between the west coast and the midwest IMO.

Hey billcapp,

Without trying to sound too pedantic, there is only one l in Australia.

Cheers,

Maine, Summers arn't bad its the winters that suck because!

"I can't drive my Z"

South Texas, San Antonio to be exact.

I voted for Midwest because I guess that's the closest. But there really should have been a category for Texas by itself. We're like our own little country anyway! California should have gotten it's own category, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.