IGNORED

Good news!! Floats for Hitachis have been sourced.

An order for a run of composite floats for the round top Hitachis for the Z and 2 liter roadsters is in the works. Particulars coming as they develop. Watch ZTherapy.com or call me.

I do know they will be included as standard on all carb sets and available for purchase individually.

So for all you guys that have called worried about today's gas and yesterday's floats, the answer is here.

I'm not involved with the scheduling but I'd guess maybe a month for delivery. This really is some seriously good news for all of us.

As our rides age, those things that are no longer available are going to have to be sourced from outside vendors or private parties. I've thought for years that there is a retired machinist somewhere that could sit in his basement knocking out Oilzite bronze material for door hinge bushings. Just an example.

As follow up. It appears we are a couple of months away from having product in hand. sample preparations and approvals and such.

I'm thinking a blast on ZTherapy.com will be in order. Of course we'll be back here multiple times and I'm sure the Muk Luk telegraph (you guys) will be a valuable at moving the word around as always.