Looking for a NOS speedometer cable. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a NOS speedometer cable.

Featured Replies

I am searching for a NOS speedometer cable part#B5050-N4701 Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Thanks Jerry Purcell

Hi Jerry:

I don't think I've ever bought one... That might be a pretty rare part to find in NOS condition.

But - I'll keep an eye out for you...

Carl

  • Author
Hi Jerry:

I don't think I've ever bought one... That might be a pretty rare part to find in NOS condition.

But - I'll keep an eye out for you...

Carl

Carl, I did not know just how rare until Jim Fredrick said he had been looking for years! Yikes! This may be the part I don;t find. Thanks jlp

I have a spare '77 280z lightly used speedo cable if you're lookin'

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You can still get new 280Z speedometer cables from Nissan.

  • Author
You can still get new 280Z speedometer cables from Nissan.

The 240 - 280 is now the same part number and I contacted Courtesy Nissan (David House) yesterday and he said they were no longer available and ran a nationwide search and found none laying in stock anywhere.

Thanks jerry

post-14126-14150825871216_thumb.jpg

Arrived yesterday from Nissan....Part number 85050-P7100

The cable is 80 inches long.....Listed for 73 Z thru early 280 Z.

The little black plugs on each connector are for internal protection....they come off.

post-14126-14150825870757_thumb.jpg

Edited by Diseazd

Part # should read B5050-P7100

$47.97 + shipping from Courtesy

Sorry about that......need to put on my glasses.

Part # should read B5050-P7100

$47.97 + shipping from Courtesy

The 240 - 280 is now the same part number and I contacted Courtesy Nissan (David House) yesterday and he said they were no longer available and ran a nationwide search and found none laying in stock anywhere.

Thanks jerry

So what is the final vertict on this? Does Courtesy or any other dealer have it or not?

David......I just got it yesterday from Nissan.....yes they have them. Guy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.