IGNORED

1st time Z-owner from Norway=)

Hi!

My name is Tom-Anders and I am the proud owner of this newly acquired 1970 240z:)

20130724_140050_zps7ca078a0.jpg

20130724_140036_zps7e2df180.jpg

20130724_140059_zpse7aa9850.jpg

20130724_214146_zpseee6f9af.jpg

20130724_214157_zps2f073a8b.jpg

The car arrived in norway coming from the US a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the car had been messed with during transport so the front windshield was cracked badly and the propshaft was torn apart. I also heard bad rattling sounds coming from the head which turned out to be one of the rocker arms that had jumped out of position:paranoid: Seems like someone has tried to do burnouts with it or something:ermm: Anyways, I am fixing all these things + some other things to get the car registered here in norway.

This is my first Z, so I am probably going to have some questions that I hope to get some answers for here:) I will of course also share the development of my Z-project with you:)

Regards,

Tomzern

Edited by Tomzern

Hi Tom:

That looks like a pretty nice 240Z - it is a shame it was damaged in shippment. Nonetheless, I'm sure you will have to bad to great shape soon. Did you have any other Sports Cars before this? What made you decide that you wanted a 240Z?

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Carl B.

Thanks for the warm welcoming:)

I have previously owned a 200sx (same as 240sx, but with Ca18det engine) which restored from ground up with rebuilt engine and around 300whp:) I sure miss her sometimes, but I have always wanted a 240z because of the great design and because it is a lot cheaper to own and easier to legally modify a veteran here in norway.

I will post pictures of the 200SX later when I am not on my cellphone.

Nice to meet other Norwegians here:) I am from Asker:) you?

Thanks for the warm welcoming:)

I have previously owned a 200sx (same as 240sx, but with Ca18det engine) which restored from ground up with rebuilt engine and around 300whp:) I sure miss her sometimes, but I have always wanted a 240z because of the great design and because it is a lot cheaper to own and easier to legally modify a veteran here in norway.

I will post pictures of the 200SX later when I am not on my cellphone.

Nice to meet other Norwegians here:) I am from Asker:) you?

Jessheim