Drinks to take on the Road - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Drinks to take on the Road

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's kind of why I started this topic. I believe that there are beverages you can drink while on the road that don't go straight through you, or reduce the need to stop many times, and the experience of the people here should reduce the need to experiment with the drinks myself.

SU-

I suppose you just stop on the side of the road briefly to use your "wizz bomb?" It would certainly save time from looking for a rest stop or off-highway gas station.

I remember a story about a relief hose that went through the floorboards but you wouldn't want to do that in a z as it would encourage corrosion and detract from the stock appearance.

  • Author

NOt to mention what the driver behind you will see or experience! LOL

Hopefully the driver behind will just think his windshield washer malfunctioned.:)

SU-

I suppose you just stop on the side of the road briefly to use your "wizz bomb?" It would certainly save time from looking for a rest stop or off-highway gas station.

I had a "too much information" moment, sorry, but here I go again! I never slowed down just unzipped and and relieved myself in the empty bottle, don't put it back in your cup holder though or you'll be stopping to vomit. LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

It sounds like a certain scene from the movie Gumball Rally.

Again, I've not had an issue with fruits and water on the countless trips I've taken. Stopping once every few hours is good for you, anyway.

I only drink water on trips.

I was drinking a product similar to Gatorade every day over the summer, and developed rotten headaches, which stopped when i stopped the drinks.

Are you looking to quench your thirst or provide sustenance? For me water and jerky can take me a long way.

Brawndo is the thirst mutilator-and its got electrolytes.

I always buy Gatorade, the empties are great for .../QUOTE]

Yeah, I just wish they made the necks a little wider.... ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.