Anniversary Z Outing - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anniversary Z Outing

Featured Replies

It's our anniversary today, so the bride & I took the day off and went for a ride in the Z on Highway 1.

We stopped at Moss Beach Distillery for lunch and she took these pics of the car and I. It was a bit windy as can be seen in the picture.

post-15388-14150824287834_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150824288538_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks!__30 years today, and I still introduce her as "my first wife". __Amazing I made it this long, but then I never eat the mushrooms...

Congrats, Julio! I know the feeling, our anniversary coming up in late July will be 36 years. Hard to imagine...

Thanks!__30 years today, and I still introduce her as "my first wife". __Amazing I made it this long, but then I never eat the mushrooms...

Congratulations. Does she introduce you as "her CURRENT husband"????

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Congrats, Julio, 34 years for me this Sunday!

Congratulations, Julio...Looks like you have a couple of 'Keepers' in your life.

Cheers,

George

  • Author
Congrats, Julio! I know the feeling, our anniversary coming up in late July will be 36 years. Hard to imagine...

Congrats on 34 years as well!

I feel very fortunate to have picked a good one, but I'm still not eating the mushrooms. As I approach retirement in 5-6 years, I'll be worth more dead and she just might be happy with a little less... ;)

  • Author

36 years? Several of us are at the tail end of the probability curve!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.