IGNORED

Hls30-24140

ksbeta

Hey Blue,

4.11 revved too high. Like an 18 wheeler; was in 3rd before I cleared an intersection. The LSD is an added perk to be sure, but a lower mileage differential was attractive as well.

I have gears, and it still pulls strong. Yes, slight edge gone but not missed.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Quick update:

Fuel tank: Dropped the fuel tank and brought it over to Loopers in Rockville, MD to get the Gas Tank Renu process done. Getting rather tired of stopping to clean the in-line fuel filter, although I would have never seen this guy had I not been forced to stop a few months back:

10648571_10101840397061501_8416083071241

Brakes: The issue was, well, a combination of things. I suspect I had the wrong booster and MC. I apologize, I know how frustrating it is to start trying to diagnose an issue and have a forum post come up short. I should have dropped an update back then. 

Tach: Still no tach. MSD #$%#$&...  Anyone in the DC area who knows their way around this sort of thing will be paid well in beer or food for their services. 

Windows: Still looking for good window regulators. Are these still available through Nissan? My P/N searches come up short. What do the rest of you do when the window regulators are bent and the windows won't roll? Bend them back? Splurge on the $300+ replacements? Fortunately I have a garage... 

Got the tank back. Looks great. Bolted it up today and MAN does it feel great to not worry about your filters clogging.

For anyone interested: Looper's Service Center, in Rockville, MD:

http://www.loopersc.com/  

The owner, Glen, remarked that Mike from Bansai has been taking his tanks there for years. 

post-20739-0-41165600-1420405396_thumb.j

post-20739-0-60767600-1420405407_thumb.j

post-20739-0-41716000-1420405416_thumb.j

post-20739-0-71988000-1420405422_thumb.j

• 7 years later...