IGNORED

Datsun Dealership

nismo silvia

Nismo:

I don't have a Z, but there is a 1978 810 in my driveway. Runs and drives perfectly. About to go into the shop for painting a couple of spots to prevent rust.

I've been scouring the web trying to find the 'hard to find' parts - ex: door glass outer door seal, weatherstripping, etc.

When you start listing, and perhaps selling, let all of us know. You won't have any issues lowering the inventory levels :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I really need a 77 280 z front and rear bumpers with all rubber pieces plz i cant find them anywhere! I like the original look and i want to keep it. Plus its hard to shop around when your in the military I would appreciate it so much.

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone I just bought out a Datsun dealership that has been sitting closed since 80 I have a 25 foot trailer full of parts and will be using what I need for my 73 240z but anything extra I will be posting here. There is a ton of parts bran new in the box new glass fenders, bumpers etc I'm sure most of you will have a hard on for this stuff I know I was excited.

I'm looking for two parts for my 1978 280Z:

1. An Expansion Valve for the air conditioner

2. A Heater Control Valve

Would you happen to have either, or both of those, in your stock?

Thanks,

Brad Earl

• 2 months later...