IGNORED

Datsun Dealership

nismo silvia

Hi everyone I just bought out a Datsun dealership that has been sitting closed since 80 I have a 25 foot trailer full of parts and will be using what I need for my 73 240z but anything extra I will be posting here. There is a ton of parts bran new in the box new glass fenders, bumpers etc I'm sure most of you will have a hard on for this stuff I know I was excited.

yeah, I would be interested in some goodies for my 1978. Off the top of my head are front and rear bumpers, interior trim. It would be great to create a list by Model and Part Number that we could share. Thanks for giving the Forum 1st notice!

Keep me in mind if you find any 1966-1972 PL520/PL521 or 1963-1974 Patrol L60/G60 parts.

Keith

There is a guy in Lemon Grove CA who has a lot of parts for PL520/PL521 trucks and maybe some Patrol parts. His name is Tony. I could get his phone number if you are interested. The parts are from a Datsun parts hoarder who fell into health issues.