IGNORED

My two swiss S30Z Fairlady Restoration build thread

JDMjunkies.ch

1 hour ago, niushork said:

Great project congratulations.

Could you please share with us the websites where you are buying all that 240z Japanese stuff ?

Thanks!

As i mentioned a few times before, i don't buy stuff from a website. JDMjunkies was my import business specialized on japanese parts for motorsports and "tuning". I had to close the shop due to lack of time, but i still have all the contacts in japan.
I buy stuff directly from the suppliers and have it shipped through a personal contact in Japan. But since i closed the business i don't offer this service for other people anymore - i'm sorry. I just don't have the time and nerves for it anmyore ?

While our garage- / Workshop- and House build is coming along nicely...
P1200700-Kopie.jpg

P1200702-Kopie.jpg

There was something i've been looking for since a long while to complete my Documentation. And more than once i missed a chance to get one of those. but finally i Managed to get hands on it. Or at least a copy of it. the Nissan Sport service transmission manual. It's basically a Book with lots of background information on all (or most of them) optional transmissions for japanese nissans back in the day. I haven't gone through it yet but the information seems to be very useful... I want to thank a certain Man in Japan for taking the effort to copy this for me in excellent quality. Don't want to name you in public because many others may want to get this too, but you know who you are. Thank you! Will pretty sure post some Z-related data from the book on my Blog over the course of the next weeks. whenever i find time.
Original and copy:

Kats-transmission-Manual-Kopie-Kopie.jpe

Cover:

Scan_20180901-Kopie.jpg

Some basic information about the Z-relevant transmissions:

Scan_20180901-2-Kopie.jpg

On 6/27/2018 at 5:46 PM, JDMjunkies.ch said:

Despite beeing in full swing with wedding preparations and working on the new house / Garage / Workshop project, i found a little time to find some parts. Well Honestly they found me this time. I guy from the netherlands which i purchased parts for in the past contacted me about some more parts he found:
A whole bunch NOS 71A transmission spareparts (early 5-speed):
P1190872-Kopie.jpg

With a few 71B parts included as well, like a complete 2nd cear assy :)
P1190873-Kopie.jpg

And because the price was so good i decided to take the complete, disassembled 71B (later 5-speed) as well. I dont really need it but you never know. and the price was too good. If someone is interested i can sell it. But won't actively advertise it and will keep it as a spare transmission at the moment ?
P1190874-Kopie.jpg

Is this 71B the one with the R right below the 5th or the one with the R up and the 1st below ? If it is the first one I might be interested in getting it...

12 hours ago, Patcon said:

Those are some serious concrete forms. Is that a crane sitting at the street?

Yes it is. If you're interested in the build, i have a thread over here: https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348387

12 hours ago, niushork said:

My 1972 240z in Switzerland but still driving around with my Antique Florida plates...?

EFCH3610.jpg

Looks nice, seems like you're located in the west. if you're ever in the north, let me know ?

12 hours ago, niushork said:

Is this 71B the one with the R right below the 5th or the one with the R up and the 1st below ? If it is the first one I might be interested in getting it...

Sorry, meanwhile the NOS parts and the 71B has been sold to a happy owner in the french part of switzerland ?

10 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

Just read your whole garage build thread, Epic!  Will be great to have all your projects under one roof then just walk upstairs and you're home.

Thank you sir. Yeah, this is going to be the biggest project of my lifetime, aside from the next biggest project - a certain 240Z thing ? Will be nice to finally work on a lift, have all tools, cars and spareparts in one shop which is directly under my living room instead of all the stuff, cars and parts scattered in various levels in various locations in various villages. Makes life much more easy and hopefully will acellerate the whole project a bit...