Did jay spill the beans? - Concepts & Rumors - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Did jay spill the beans?

Featured Replies

I can't see the link. What did he say???

Chuck

Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please share

"got to tour the design studios and maybe take a guess at what the new 240z might look like...."

Holy $hit batman!!!

Try this link:

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/search/?search=z

It should be the first video entitled "Pebble Beach 2012". If that doesn't work, I used the search box on the upper right and searched for "z". About 1.5 minutes into the video, Jay mentions seeing the new concept for the 240Z. I do hope this is true!

Robert S.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That worked, Robert. Thanks!

Chuck

YUK. UGLY. It doesn't look anything like an S30. It's just another import/Infinity. Besides needing two hours to wash & wax, they put the engine in the trunk.

Tom,,,,,that is not the car/new 240Z,,,,,listen to the video

Edited by 72 OJ

My guess is they'll call the Mini-Z which has been discussed here quite a bit (http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1207_nissan_working_on_mini_z_to_target_frs_brz) the 'new 240z'. Makes perfect sense since Automobile Magazine has compared the FR-S to the original 240z (http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/1210_respect_your_elders_1971_datson_240z_vs_2013_scion_fr_s). I agree with the others...I'll keep my '72.

Sorry, I don't have speakers in the office... It will have to wait until I get home.

That mini z appears to have nothing in common with the original, other that maybe 4 wheels and a windshield. It is described as a front wheel drive coupe destined mainly for the Chinese market. I assume it will be badged with a lower case "z".

  • Author

I don't think that the magazine and Jay are talking about the same car at all... just say'en...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.