IGNORED

weatherstrip and bushing kit 240z

black gold

I used the Black Dragon door seals on my 73 240Z, and they were really bad. I researched a lot of threads and found the ones on the Kia Sportage. I figured they couldn't be any worse than the ones from B D. They fit great and are a breeze to put in, especially compared the the more "original" style. I liked the fit so much, I switched the rear hatch seal with the same Kia ones and like the fit a whole lot better.

I have the black dragon complete seal kit. Its functional but not great. The door seals are too fat like everyone else says but everything else seems workable. I am going to adjust the doors to see if i can get them to align correctly with the BD weatherstrip. My situation was a complete repaint with 100% new rubber so as a whole buying a complete kit was still worth it despite its shortcomings.

My body and paint guy just ordered a complete kit from Motorsports auto....they said they had the delux kit,and it is supposed to be on the way....good luck

Made a mistake...it wasn't motorsports auto...it was the Z Source, in Arizona....my bad!

• 2 weeks later...