IGNORED

Moving to Washington D.C.

Sean240Z

I've got my orders and after only one year in Winnipeg, we're moving to the D.C. area. I noticed that there is a club in the D.C. area, the Z Car Club of Northern Virginia. Are there any members active on this Classic Zcar?

Sean240z,,,,,,I live in Fulton MD, 21 miles from the DC line. Welcome to the Nations Capital, not a member of any local club,but there many Z and 510 ''NUTS'' in the area, when in town send me a PM and will take you and your Z to Hooters :cool:

Edited by 72 OJ

The ZCC of Northern Virginia is a nice group of guys. If you noticed the thread on "Datsun Spirit", the person who is behind Datsun Spirit is a member. If you end up on the Maryland side of DC, there is also a club there.

By the way, if you have the chance, you should try to visit Banzai Motorworks. He has some great restoration products and a really nice shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! I just rented a house in McLean, VA so the Silver Diner is less than 5 miles from my home! I'll be arriving in McLean on 10 July so depending on when my truck arrives, I might be able to make the meeting on the 11th. The family and I will be convoying down from Winnipeg and I'm looking forward to the drive in the Z (2,900km as we'll be visiting family in southern Ontario). Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Sean

Summit Point Motorsports Park isn't too far from McClean. A bunch of us race 240Zs, 280Zs and 300ZXs is ITS. We'll be there this coming weekend and again Sept 1-3 for a double race weekend. If you make it up to Pennsylvania sometime you can stop in and check out my car collection.

http://www.wdcr-scca.org/ClubRacing/MARRS/2012EventSchedule/tabid/505/Default.aspx

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...