IGNORED

Anyone else buying from Rock Auto?

If you haven't discovered RockAuto dot com, check 'em out.

I'm buying ALL SORTS of 280ZX parts there, usually for less than they're going for on Ebay. Stuff you would assume is out of stock, forever.

Turn signal switch, idle air control valve, ignition switch, blah blah blah. Very competitive prices. Paid $3 apiece for some new front brake hoses. Most stuff ships the day you order and arrives within 3-5.

I did a TOTAL front brake replacement -- hoses, calipers, pads, rotors --- for less than $150 in parts!

I found the castle nuts holding my front hubs on were only finger tight. The last "mechanic?" forgot to torque it down apparently. Jeez, no wonder the thing felt so loose!

Thumbs up for Rockauto as well. I've ordered a few things for the infiniti from them-Customer Service is great, should you receive the wrong part (as I did, well, right part-wrong size).

Good company, one of the first I look to when searching parts for myself or those who post on this site looking for whatever item...

If you only knew their dirty little secret. I work for company that sells parts to someone who then in turn sells it to Rock Auto. You probably have the "true" parts distributor right underneath your nose and don't even know it.

• 2 weeks later...
If you only knew their dirty little secret. I work for company that sells parts to someone who then in turn sells it to Rock Auto. You probably have the "true" parts distributor right underneath your nose and don't even know it.

I can't find any cheaper prices. I just paid $16 apiece for rear rotors.