IGNORED

Post your engine bay / engine detail pics.

oranngetang

How do you upload the engine bay photos onto this thread?

Click on the "GO ADVANCED" button below the last post. After the text entry box loads scroll down and click the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" button. A new window will pop up. Click on the "ADD FILES" button. Click on the "SELECT FILES" button. A file window opens. Select the image files from your computer and click on the "OPEN" button. Click the "UPLOAD" button. After the files upload there will be thumbnails displayed in the window. Drag the images you want to post tot he lower section of the window and click the "INSERT INLINE" button. Click the "DONE" button.

This probably belongs in the "before" and "after" thread but here it is:

Before:

post-23950-14150818781795_thumb.jpg

After:

post-23950-14150818782421_thumb.jpg

It has been a slower process than expected, but my motor is almost done and the shell will be ready to be picked up after 450+ hours of restoration in about a week. I'm ready to start assembly thereafter and should have it on the road around mid summer...which in reality will mean when the snow starts to fly, LOL.

Well, it's not a Z, but this is my current engine project.

Planned to replace the engine in my 30 year old sailboat next year, but it had other ideas...

Very dirty engine bay after removal of 30 year old engine. (pic 1).

Cleaned-up / repainted engine bay and new 2 cyl, 14 HP diesel. (pic 2). Almost done!

post-15388-14150818863528_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150818863956_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...