IGNORED

Hard to find S30 parts

Z-man

What are the hardest to find / most expensive S30 small replacement parts? Just from browsing the forum I see that the chrome tail light bezels are hard to come by. Anyone care to list some other small parts?

Thanks

Cadmium plated rear engine tube and the cad plated fuel rail took me a while. So did the correct smog pump and equipment. I am still looking for a 1972 dealer window sticker still. in five years missed out on two of them on eBay. They haven't popped up more then that.

Me, too!

And will be putting those up soon....but...are the interior panels worth saving? Mine are in rough shape and they smell a little moldy. If the car hadn't been wrecked, I would have replaced them...but I hate throwing out things someone could use...or would want. They're original...and maroon.

Oem center console for a 69-70. Ive been looking for over a year now. Repops just aren't the same. (I guess that's not too small a part).

Oem 5-speed thin-style shift knobs are not easy to come by, or oem headlight lens covers. There are a few Z432-specific pieces which will run into 4 figures if you can find them.

Edited by xs10shl

For a Series I:

Throttle control handle

Battery cover

Seat guard (pair)

The above could be easily reproduced if there were enough people interested in purchasing the parts.

Keith

The black plastic throttle knob? Is anyone currently offering reproduction choke and throttle knobs? I see that in past threads people have talked about making reproduction parts with few following through. I work in the manufacturing field and could actually have many of these parts reproduced, with no group buys or deposit needed. I just need to see that there is demand to have the molds created. The tail light bezels seem like something many people here would want.