IGNORED

Major Meltdown

northernz

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update if anyone is interested, I found a shop here in Edmonton who specialize in restoration work. Since I have neither the time nor patience and especially no expertise, I have taken the car to them! The owner is going to restore my harness to original condition. I pulled most of the interior to expose the wiring and left him to it! I will be researching sound proofing here since that might as well be done while the interior is out.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Well I'm back in business:)! Got the car back from my electrical guy, he pulled the dash and split the harness open to replace two main power wires and some connectors. Got him to install rebuilt clock, MSA blade fusebox, and my Retrosound stereo as well. Everything is working now! Going to add sound insulation before re installing the interior. I'm also thinking of coating the backs of the plastic panels with bed liner to eliminate squeaks. Here are a couple pics of the new stereo.post-18715-14150819223231_thumb.jpg

post-18715-14150819222761_thumb.jpg