IGNORED

HLS30-00721 will soon be razor blades.

d240zx2

Frank,

It is good to see that you will be getting another Z and be able to part out your poor friend. You should have a disassembly party with all of the Houston area club members. BYOB Beer and BBQ - I bet we could have you all parted out in a day!

Andrew! What a terrific idea. I'll pass it by Doug and see what he thinks.

That is a great idea!!

Give us guys with kids some heads up so we can get permission from the wives.

My wife`s name is Joane

My car name (witch i will put on it after paint job) is

Jo`s Nightmare

HaHa!!!

And my new Boat

Jo`s Nightmare II

II is for two

I'm a little late to jump on this thread, but I just want to share the same sentiment along with everyone else's.....And glad you're ok. I do have to say that I hope your next Z is done as tastefully as the previous one. That car was a looker alright....Good luck.

Andrew! What a terrific idea. I'll pass it by Doug and see what he thinks.

If this were something that you wanted to do, I could talk my brother into letting us use his shop. He owns a full service transmission shop in Humble (a couple of club members have been there). The shop has lifts, plenty of air, a forklift, torches, lots of parking, a kitchen and BBQ grill! When we're done, you can haul off your booty and leave the remains for the metal guy (I am thinking there won't will be much left over..). If any other guys wanted to change oil or do simple repairs - the lifts are available - just bring your own oil / parts. Let me know what you think.