IGNORED

Z members in Texas

CW240Z

We should plan to make an event sometime when the weather gets colder. Around the hill country of Austin or so. Beautiful roads, great food and drink. Great B&B's all over the place. We should make it official.

Lets officially start the GREAT Z road rally 2011. WE can make a map and plan a route. I will volunteer to start planning this. I will pick some windowns down friendly weather. Good cars, good food and good people. I am all for this.

I read about all the BLUEGRASS 1000

CALIFORNIA TARGA

All of these costs several thousands of dollars. I say we do this and make it a reality. If you guys want me to start a new thread I will.

I will call it

Z GREAT TEXAZ road rally 2011

Who is game?

I'm in as well, keep me updated about the plan and we'll make this happen!

I am in. I do not see any reason that it should cost big $$$, unless you wanted to sell Shirts / Decals or something. I will help you plan or whatever. I think we should at least plan a get together for a beer and some brain storming. Let me know.

I am in. I do not see any reason that it should cost big $$$, unless you wanted to sell Shirts / Decals or something. I will help you plan or whatever. I think we should at least plan a get together for a beer and some brain storming. Let me know.

I agree, we need to get some planning done and setup the Z GREAT TEXAZ road rally 2011!!

Maybe we could have an event at the new Formula 1 track in Austin next year??:D

feel free to comment on the map or a meeting place. Zcurves we have been talking about getting together to discuss all manner of things for a while. I think

brake boosters were our last conversation...

HAHA

Once I get my brake booster situation situated, ill be ready to hit the road! I like the map you have going, will there be check points on it like an autocross or is it a, go as fast as you can route?

Guilty as charged. So I guess I'll buy the first round. When do you want to meet -I am game. PM me with your cell phone.

BTW, I Finally got my Z back on the road (and inspected) today. It was 111° today in Spring! Lot of fun.

Guilty as charged. So I guess I'll buy the first round. When do you want to meet -I am game. PM me with your cell phone.

BTW, I Finally got my Z back on the road (and inspected) today. It was 111° today in Spring! Lot of fun.

111, just another day in the office in Texas. I made a little progress on my car today, still behind getting it to the inspection point. I am soooo looking forward to the day I can drive it on the road!

THis will be on public roads, so I think it will be governed as to how fast we will be going. Think sight seeing rally and fun driving rally, not competition rally. That is a whole other ball of complicated to plan out. I will keep working and we will get this going.

Makes sense, should be a pretty cool thing being able to drive around with some other Z guys there. Cant wait!