IGNORED

goodbye

grantf

With all those RT mounts now in use, there must be one heck of a pile of used diff straps out there somewhere. I know I have quite a collection now.

If only I could think of a new use for them... Hmmm. Miniature summer tank treads, cat toys you toss that they love to chase (for really tough, big cats, or cats you don't like...), Bracelets for gorillas, backyard swing seats for really small kids,

Help me out here people, surely there must be more ideas out there!!!

Edited by zKars

Agreed. Not just the lack of clunk, but the big reduction in lash (or slop) in the driveline when getting on and off the throttle. And with no change in NVH. This is one of the biggest improvements in drivability that I have done - ranks right up there with the improvement in freeway stability from the spook.

Maybe a brand new strap would do as well, but I doubt it.

Edited by Arne

ok, I briefly remember seeing something about this upgrade in previous searches. Where did you get the RT mount ?

From this forum, but I don't think he's doing any more - http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?36463-R-T-diff-mount-Group-Buy&highlight=zsondabrain+mount

And from the Hybridz site - http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/61675-rt-mount-ordering-info/page__pid__940145__st__140#entry940145

I orderd mine from technoversions. He shipped it supper fast. I orderd it 10:00 pm and it was shipped at about 10:00 am the next day, it arrived one day after that.

On another note I do hear more drivline noise, is this normal, perhaps vibrations transfering through the new mount?