IGNORED

ZCON10, My Classic Car on Speed

Bonzi Lon

Just saw the trailer / teaser, on SPEED, for the 'My Classic Car' coverage of ZCON10 in Nashville. I was happily surprised to see my Z panned in the trailer. :love:

It will air on the SPEED Channel, Tuesday May 10, 2pm CST, and again on Sunday May 15, 9am CST. If there are any other times when it will air, please post them here.

Bonzi Lon

Was Dennis Gage actually there? Did he talk to anybody, or just run through with some camera guys?

Yeah, as others have said, he was there in person. We were hoping

to get to talk to him other than just to say "hi," but it seemed that he

was pressed for time. We saw him do what seemed to be an extensive

interview with Mark Lambert, the owner of the red 4000-mile '72 240-Z.

All Z Best,.....................Kathy & Rick

Edited by Kathy & Rick

And to ad that Mark Lambert was the guy responsible for inviting Dennis and coordinating the filming. I saw the trailer and it looks like the show was edited well. Should be a fun re-run of a fantastic day. Thanks again to everyone who came to the car show.

This might be enough to wash the bad taste of "Car Warriors" out of my mouth.

My Classic Car is a decent show. Here's hoping.

To add a little insult (no real offense intended ;) ) to the injury, The "Best of" Car warriors was on May 4th, and they named the white 240Z thing :sick: as the "best" car :cry: on the show. Even the HybridZ guys hated the car! there's some added proof for you.

We really should make a campaign to get them to do some more appropriate customizations if they continue the show. Maybe we can get the "CEO of Nissan" to threaten with a lawsuit if they don't retract the show or re-do it tastefully?

It looks like they changed the show to a 36-hour contest, which would limit the stupid -ness...

Edited by TomoHawk