IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

Is the silver one really that over priced? I mean as a sum of its parts things I think 9K isn't too far off. It looks to be a solid coupe base to start with. As for parts, it has spare grilles and a front spoiler that come with it, JDM tail lights (which the white one doesn't), skyline badging, even the interior has the correct steering wheel. I would remove the front guards and replace them with something more subtle, but I don't think the rears are that bad. I'm a sucker for the 3 piece rear spoilers, and I'm intrigued by the chrome trim on the rear quarters, perhaps a vinyl roof car? And those SSR MK2's? I think you could safely say it's sitting on $2K of rim right there. Personally, I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up already. My guess is that it's harbouring some serious rust that the seller hasn't mentioned, that or our UAE buddies really prefer sedans.

Was listed here 6 months ago, albeit with a much nicer looking engine:

1975 C110 Skyline GTX Replica Datsun 240K Coupe in Northern, SA

I'll be interested to see where the white one ends up, but 30K for that is preposterous.

I'd guess between 15 and 20 thousand. Interested to see if the seller agrees to sell it for what it reaches in auction, if less than the 30K he wants.

This seller has a bit of a history of listing and cancelling auctions for 240Ks', some of the older members would remember

a brown coupe back in 2006 & 2007 that was the subject of great debate then as to how often it was listed then re-listed.

Interesting as its a "private" auction, so you can't see the identities of the bidders (if you know what I mean)

Yeah, I wondered if it was the same guy. I couldn't recall his ebay name. I remember the bronze coupe he had. IIRC he got it cheap, and was trying to make a big profit flipping it on ebay. He'd cancel the listing on the last day if the price hadn't reached his expected price (even though he didn't have an ebay reserve set).

what's it at now??

Last price I saw was around $14,500. But true to form, the seller cancelled the listing ( Skyline C110 Datsun 240K KPGC110 GTR GT R Kenmeri Nissan FOR R32 R33 R34 R35 | eBay ), and relisted it for $25,000 buy it now.

Skyline C110 Datsun 240K KPGC110 GTR GT R Kenmeri Nissan FOR R32 R33 R34 R35 | eBay

• 3 weeks later...